Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Who I am furthest inside





Who I am furthest inside.





There is someone who just looks up at times, a bit shyly, among all vanity ..



Who I am furthest inside, is someone I do not always dare to show up, for fear of being attacked in this my innermost who I am. It is only here that we may get hurt.





This our innermost is always our Achilles heel. Therefore, we usually do not want to expose something so vulnerable. It is understandable.. We go on with our superficial derivation maneuvers and scrape along.. It's OK. But of course we all yearn for the closeness that a childish omission can provide.

This to give without thinking of the consequences. To give, something that only a small child can, who unreserved shares its innermost







Think that’s why we love children. *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment